REMINDER - CALL FOR PAPERS
PHILOSOPHY OF MANAGEMENT 2022 CONFERENCE
1-4 July 2022, St Anne's College Oxford, UK
Our 2022 conference, the 14th Philosophy of Management conference, will be held at our familiar Oxford setting in the form of unhurried presentations and discussions, seeks to explore how philosophy can help to manage contemporary challenges.
We welcome submissions that undertake philosophical enquiry into the ontology, epistemology, axiology and aesthetics of both managing grand challenges as well as managing business organisations in the context of those contemporary challenges.
For possible themes and submitting your extended abstract, go to
Questions about the conference can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- deadline for extended abstract submission: 20 February 2022
- notification of acceptance: 20 March 2022
- conference: 1-4 July 2022
- fee estimate £800 including conference registration, 3 nights accommodation, breakfasts, lunch and dinners, all at St Anne's College, Oxford University, UK.
The conference is organised in association with the journal Philosophy of Management. Selected papers from the conference will be invited for a special issue of the journal (https://www.springer.com/journal/40926)
- Prof Wim Vandekerckhove (chair)
- Dr Minjie Cai
- Dr Marian Eabrasu
- Dr Eva Tsahuridu
- Dr Lucien von Schomberg
- Prof David Wilson